I’ve been a Zombie Mom lately. Why, you say? Writing work hours for one, the craziness with the family is another, and on top of it all…I got SICK! Seriously, who can afford to get sick these days? But I did. You’ll be happy to know the doctor ruled out the zombie eating flesh virus. Stress has run me down, though. Verdict, I need to be a good girl and make a few adjustments in order for my body to get better.
What makes a Zombie Mom?
Webster Dictionary defines mother and zombie as follows:
- moth·er1 [muhth-er] Show IPA noun
- 1. a female parent.
- 2. ( often initial capital letter ) one’s female parent
- zom·bie [zom-bee] Show IPA noun Informal.
- 1. a person whose behavior or responses are wooden, listless, or seemingly rote; automaton.
But wait! I got something better for you than this. Wait for it. What’s the word from Thor?
Want to know what Thor is all dressed up with a scowl on his face? Make your way over to our new internet hangout to find out about Thor fumbles and update teases. While you’re there you can:
- You can sign up for your own Thor visit.
- Enter for your chance to win a hard copy of Meg Cabot’s “Abandon.”
Or go straight to Tameri Ethertan’s fantastic blog, A Cup of Tea and Sorcery. for her incredible story directly.